Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Connect_Tracks::$plugin_file is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-services/classes/class-wc-connect-tracks.php on line 20

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Connect_Account_Settings::$payment_methods_store is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-services/classes/class-wc-connect-account-settings.php on line 19

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Connect_TaxJar_Integration::$cache_time is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-services/classes/class-wc-connect-taxjar-integration.php on line 48

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Connect_TaxJar_Integration::$error_cache_time is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-services/classes/class-wc-connect-taxjar-integration.php on line 51

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Connect_Loader::$tracks is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-services/woocommerce-services.php on line 359

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Connect_Loader::$label_reports is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-services/woocommerce-services.php on line 515

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Countries::$countries is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-countries.php on line 51

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property acf_field_oembed::$width is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/includes/fields/class-acf-field-oembed.php on line 31

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property acf_field_oembed::$height is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/includes/fields/class-acf-field-oembed.php on line 32

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property acf_field_google_map::$default_values is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/includes/fields/class-acf-field-google-map.php on line 33

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property acf_field__group::$have_rows is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/includes/fields/class-acf-field-group.php on line 31

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property acf_field_clone::$cloning is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/pro/fields/class-acf-field-clone.php on line 34

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property acf_field_clone::$have_rows is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/pro/fields/class-acf-field-clone.php on line 35

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Gateway_Paypal::$testmode is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/paypal/class-wc-gateway-paypal.php on line 60

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Gateway_Paypal::$debug is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/paypal/class-wc-gateway-paypal.php on line 61

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Gateway_Paypal::$email is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/paypal/class-wc-gateway-paypal.php on line 62

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Gateway_Paypal::$receiver_email is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/paypal/class-wc-gateway-paypal.php on line 63

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Gateway_Paypal::$identity_token is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/paypal/class-wc-gateway-paypal.php on line 64

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Gateway_BACS::$instructions is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/bacs/class-wc-gateway-bacs.php on line 49

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Gateway_BACS::$account_details is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/bacs/class-wc-gateway-bacs.php on line 52

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Gateway_Cheque::$instructions is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/cheque/class-wc-gateway-cheque.php on line 41

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Gateway_COD::$instructions is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/cod/class-wc-gateway-cod.php on line 40

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Gateway_COD::$enable_for_methods is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/cod/class-wc-gateway-cod.php on line 41

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Gateway_COD::$enable_for_virtual is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/cod/class-wc-gateway-cod.php on line 42

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Gateway_Paypal::$testmode is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/paypal/class-wc-gateway-paypal.php on line 60

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Gateway_Paypal::$debug is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/paypal/class-wc-gateway-paypal.php on line 61

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Gateway_Paypal::$email is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/paypal/class-wc-gateway-paypal.php on line 62

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Gateway_Paypal::$receiver_email is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/paypal/class-wc-gateway-paypal.php on line 63

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Gateway_Paypal::$identity_token is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/paypal/class-wc-gateway-paypal.php on line 64

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Cart::$coupon_discount_totals is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/legacy/class-wc-legacy-cart.php on line 266

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Cart::$coupon_discount_tax_totals is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/legacy/class-wc-legacy-cart.php on line 266
Buttkicker 2 on my r3v,now Im woundering how to Kinetic Isolate - Obutto <-- Bing UET Tag -->

Warning: Undefined variable $contentbg in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/themes/mad/templates/page-content.php on line 10

Buttkicker 2 on my r3v,now Im woundering how to Kinetic Isolate

Home Forums General discussion Buttkicker 2 on my r3v,now Im woundering how to Kinetic Isolate

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    chris
    Keymaster

Just been online for around 6 hours trying to figure this out, just sent an email to buttkicker as well.

I have the obutto r3v, one of the best purchases of my life easily, but lets talk honestly here as fellow users.

Lets think this through,
    Gamers buy the obutto,
    Recommended option of is the buttkicker is pushed to be mounted to the obutto item. “its cool”.

but then… if any one wants to use it they are going to of course vibrate their flooring etc. not for all installations but for a whole bunch, parents, wife’s, family, neighbours are going to complain.

I have gone out and tried to research the best thing to do here and it has lead me directly back to the recommended option from buttkicker

Kinetic Isolator RDB-375
    http://www.buttkickergear.com/ButtKicker_Isolator_RDB_375_p/rdb-375.htm

How do I put that on my obutto?

The rear legs are not suitable to sit on that and from what I can figure out those “weight rated Isolators”, need to be put on the “short length edge”, of a raised flooring platform.

Obutto has some serious credit in my estimation of things but come on man this is not good enough, it is a known that the buttkicker is going to be a some what used or actually gaming recommended product people are going to match it with their installations. But people live in close proximity to each other (that’s why a bunch of people use headphones).

The obutto revolution for all the thought that has gone into it and I am not saying it hasn’t had that… where is the sound / vibration isolation options plate, bar, surface, add on.

I live in an apartment and I cant smash up the floor, its really powerful the butt kicker.

Guys can I recommend, look at the products that are being used with your flag ship item and think it through all the way, its obvious that people are going to need to kinetic isolate their rigs. you know that as a given its obvious.

Some people have got not just one but like 4 or 6 butt kickers matching each wheel, seat, shifter etc. That’s a heck of a lot of awesome gaming vibration.

I have emailed butt kicker to see what they recommend but its Obutto that should have some nice option here?

I would spend what’s required with Obutto to have what ever to sit under this rig so its not putting out, yeah 90watts, the buttkicker gamer 2 has a 90watt amp.

If I gave your upstairs neighbour a 90watt kango drill that he uses on the floor whilst he is doing driving sims would you approve that?
    There is a slight how ever small, there is a slight lack of responsibility about this, you are not giving an easy option for sensible and environment friendly use of the Obutto.

I cant purchase some obutto frame kit that allows me to install the above isolation kit, I don’t know what im going to do now for this butt kicker, it might have to go back because what I am going to have to manufacture from scratch an artificial floor / platform in my home. I should not need to do that.

Please add this to your future improvement ideas for the next obutto model please. if any one from Obutto gets to read this, please add it to your team meeting please, say a forum member is wondering what is the recommended routine to follow if sound isolation / reduction is wanted due to butt kicker and the in turn vendor recommend item of Kinetic Isolator is not natural able to fitted to our units.

I have seen that other thread no one is going to start downloading cad drawings and fabricating up a platform.
    Where are the fixtures for my Obutto to fit the buttkicker recommended Kinetic Isolator RDB-375 Neoprene Isolators?
    You have recommended the butt kicker and by extension you are a very amount no matter how small, you are responsible to give me a reasonable option to fit this item to my Obutto.

Ref: Pages in which Obutto recommend and list the buttkicker as an option.
    http://obutto-uk.com/buttkicker
    http://www.mainperformancepc.com/categories/sim-products/buttkicker-theatre-game-simulation-products/

Ref: Pages in which Buttkicker recommend the best way to deal with the by product of butt kicker, heavy vibration.
    http://shakercentre.co.uk/aspbite/categories/index.asp?intCatID=19&content=buttkicker_accessories
    http://www.buttkickergear.com/ButtKicker_Isolator_RDB_375_p/rdb-375.htm

It was through my passion for excellence that I got the obutto and continued that thinking to get the butt kicker, now I just feel out in the cold with no support when this should already have been taken care of as an option.
    I think my comments are fair man, What are you guys doing?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.