Deprecated: Optional parameter $depth declared before required parameter $output is implicitly treated as a required parameter in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/themes/mad/inc/cleanup.php on line 791

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Connect_Tracks::$plugin_file is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-services/classes/class-wc-connect-tracks.php on line 20

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Connect_Account_Settings::$payment_methods_store is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-services/classes/class-wc-connect-account-settings.php on line 19

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Connect_TaxJar_Integration::$cache_time is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-services/classes/class-wc-connect-taxjar-integration.php on line 48

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Connect_TaxJar_Integration::$error_cache_time is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-services/classes/class-wc-connect-taxjar-integration.php on line 51

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Connect_Loader::$tracks is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-services/woocommerce-services.php on line 359

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Connect_Loader::$label_reports is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-services/woocommerce-services.php on line 515

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Countries::$countries is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-countries.php on line 51

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property acf_field_oembed::$width is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/includes/fields/class-acf-field-oembed.php on line 31

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property acf_field_oembed::$height is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/includes/fields/class-acf-field-oembed.php on line 32

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property acf_field_google_map::$default_values is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/includes/fields/class-acf-field-google-map.php on line 33

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property acf_field__group::$have_rows is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/includes/fields/class-acf-field-group.php on line 31

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property acf_field_clone::$cloning is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/pro/fields/class-acf-field-clone.php on line 34

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property acf_field_clone::$have_rows is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/pro/fields/class-acf-field-clone.php on line 35

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Gateway_Paypal::$testmode is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/paypal/class-wc-gateway-paypal.php on line 60

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Gateway_Paypal::$debug is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/paypal/class-wc-gateway-paypal.php on line 61

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Gateway_Paypal::$email is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/paypal/class-wc-gateway-paypal.php on line 62

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Gateway_Paypal::$receiver_email is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/paypal/class-wc-gateway-paypal.php on line 63

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Gateway_Paypal::$identity_token is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/paypal/class-wc-gateway-paypal.php on line 64

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Gateway_BACS::$instructions is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/bacs/class-wc-gateway-bacs.php on line 49

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Gateway_BACS::$account_details is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/bacs/class-wc-gateway-bacs.php on line 52

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Gateway_Cheque::$instructions is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/cheque/class-wc-gateway-cheque.php on line 41

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Gateway_COD::$instructions is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/cod/class-wc-gateway-cod.php on line 40

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Gateway_COD::$enable_for_methods is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/cod/class-wc-gateway-cod.php on line 41

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Gateway_COD::$enable_for_virtual is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/cod/class-wc-gateway-cod.php on line 42

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Gateway_Paypal::$testmode is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/paypal/class-wc-gateway-paypal.php on line 60

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Gateway_Paypal::$debug is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/paypal/class-wc-gateway-paypal.php on line 61

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Gateway_Paypal::$email is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/paypal/class-wc-gateway-paypal.php on line 62

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Gateway_Paypal::$receiver_email is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/paypal/class-wc-gateway-paypal.php on line 63

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Gateway_Paypal::$identity_token is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/paypal/class-wc-gateway-paypal.php on line 64

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Cart::$coupon_discount_totals is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/legacy/class-wc-legacy-cart.php on line 266

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Cart::$coupon_discount_tax_totals is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/legacy/class-wc-legacy-cart.php on line 266

Deprecated: Return type of Requests_Cookie_Jar::offsetExists($key) should either be compatible with ArrayAccess::offsetExists(mixed $offset): bool, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-includes/Requests/Cookie/Jar.php on line 63

Deprecated: Return type of Requests_Cookie_Jar::offsetGet($key) should either be compatible with ArrayAccess::offsetGet(mixed $offset): mixed, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-includes/Requests/Cookie/Jar.php on line 73

Deprecated: Return type of Requests_Cookie_Jar::offsetSet($key, $value) should either be compatible with ArrayAccess::offsetSet(mixed $offset, mixed $value): void, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-includes/Requests/Cookie/Jar.php on line 89

Deprecated: Return type of Requests_Cookie_Jar::offsetUnset($key) should either be compatible with ArrayAccess::offsetUnset(mixed $offset): void, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-includes/Requests/Cookie/Jar.php on line 102

Deprecated: Return type of Requests_Cookie_Jar::getIterator() should either be compatible with IteratorAggregate::getIterator(): Traversable, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-includes/Requests/Cookie/Jar.php on line 111

Deprecated: Return type of Requests_Utility_CaseInsensitiveDictionary::offsetExists($key) should either be compatible with ArrayAccess::offsetExists(mixed $offset): bool, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-includes/Requests/Utility/CaseInsensitiveDictionary.php on line 40

Deprecated: Return type of Requests_Utility_CaseInsensitiveDictionary::offsetGet($key) should either be compatible with ArrayAccess::offsetGet(mixed $offset): mixed, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-includes/Requests/Utility/CaseInsensitiveDictionary.php on line 51

Deprecated: Return type of Requests_Utility_CaseInsensitiveDictionary::offsetSet($key, $value) should either be compatible with ArrayAccess::offsetSet(mixed $offset, mixed $value): void, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-includes/Requests/Utility/CaseInsensitiveDictionary.php on line 68

Deprecated: Return type of Requests_Utility_CaseInsensitiveDictionary::offsetUnset($key) should either be compatible with ArrayAccess::offsetUnset(mixed $offset): void, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-includes/Requests/Utility/CaseInsensitiveDictionary.php on line 82

Deprecated: Return type of Requests_Utility_CaseInsensitiveDictionary::getIterator() should either be compatible with IteratorAggregate::getIterator(): Traversable, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-includes/Requests/Utility/CaseInsensitiveDictionary.php on line 91
My cockpit for Star Citizen and Elite Dangerous - Obutto <-- Bing UET Tag -->

Warning: Undefined variable $contentbg in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/themes/mad/templates/page-content.php on line 10

My cockpit for Star Citizen and Elite Dangerous

Home Forums Gallery My cockpit for Star Citizen and Elite Dangerous

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    chris
    Keymaster

I received my cockpit a few months ago (thanks Chris for your awesome support) and this weekend I have finally installed the last controller I needed: the MFG Crosswind rudder pedals. I had to order them with a space adjustment plate, because the pedals are too wide for the Obutto, but after the mod they fit perfectly. I also had to drill new holes on the pedals backplate, but it was really easy and very worth the effort. The pictures are not very good because my room is extremely small (2×4 meters) and I couldn’t get a good angle, but you will get the idea.

Obutto
    This is a side view of the cockpit with the G-27 gear shifter and pedals. As you can see, I have installed the keyboard tray on the right side.

Obutto
    A closer look, I didn’t hard mount the pedals because they won’t move and it’s easier to swap them for the MFG Crosswind.

Obutto
    This is a close view of the tubes that come from the spine legs, there are 4 USB cables in each leg so I have 8 USB ports under the chair.

Obutto
    The tubes go under the seat. You can sea that the unused peripherals are stored under the chair when I’m not using them, so I can easily swap between the G-27 gear shifter and the Warthog joystick on the right side. I also remove the Warthog throttle when I’m not using it. That way makes it easier to enter and exit the cockpit.

Obutto
    Here you can see the USB ports under the seat, as well as the Buttkicker Gamer.

Obutto
    The MFG Crosswind rudder pedals, one of the most awesome pieces of gaming hardware you can buy. If you look carefully, you will see that the G-27 pedals are on the back, under the pedal backplate (tilting is really handy for that).

Obutto
    I had to drill these 4 small holes to hard mount the MFG Crosswind. I don’t use a nut on the other side, so pedals remain fixed no matter how hard I push, but I can remove them easily and swap the G-27 pedals in less than 1 minute.

Obutto
    Full HOTAS setup with the Thrustmaster Warthog, a space simmer dream come true. The Oculus Rift DK1 that you can see on the left acrylic tabletop will soon be replaced with the DK2. Can’t wait to try Elite Dangerous and Star Citizen!

Thank you Chris and your team for creating the most awesome and versatile gaming cockpit ever built!

• This topic was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by Obutto.
    Steve Scharuda
    Participant

how did you exactly attach that buttkicker under your seat?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.