Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Fresa
    Participant

Just wanted to share my setup.

My setup

Screens: 3x 40″ 4k Philips
    Chassi: Fractal Design Define XL R2
    CPU: Intel Core i7 4770K 3.5Ghz
    GPUs: 2x Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti Strix OC (SLI)
    Memory: 4x 4GB Corsair XMS3 1600Mhz
    PSU: Corsair TX850
    Motherboard: MSI Z87 Xpower
    Hardrives: OCZ Vertex 3 SSD 120GB + Samsung HD103UJ 1TB + Samsung HD204UI 2TB + Seagate Barracuda ST3320620AS 320GB + Samsung HD502IJ 500GB
    Sound: Logitech Z-906
    Transducers: 2x Buttkicker Gamer 2 + Behringer EP2000 Europower
    Headtracking: TrackIR 5
    Keyboard: Corsair K95
    Mouse: Logitech G502
    Steering wheel, pedals and shifters/handbrakes: Logitech G27 + Frex Shift+ + Frex Handb+
    Joystick, rudder pedals and thrusters: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog A-10C + Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder pedals

Chris
    Keymaster

Sorry for missing this Fresa as the forums have been acting up again and new peeps can’t register. Anyhow, WICKID r3v man!! Did those 3 40’s bolt right up? I always wondered if 40’s would fit hehe! Also sweet rig you built too!

Thanks for your support Fresa, enjoy man!!

Best regards,
    Chris

Fresa
    Participant

Thanks 🙂

Actually, it’s not bolt on with the original 3 display mounts. You need to utilize two 3-display mount sets by extending the first with the second’s first arm segment (you’ll end up with 3 arm segments instead of original 2). It will however flex the arms even more, which makes it a bit tricky to align the displays. One of the arm was flexing much more then the other, so I had to flip the square box which is attached to the VESA mount, and use the upper hole to get the display as high up as possible, but it works 🙂

Ambilight

The LED’s showing on the picture is an ambilight system I’ve built myself consisting of 200 LEDs and a custom made software communicating with an Arduino.

Fresa
    Participant

So, I decided it was time to upgrade again. This is my current setup 🙂

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68IVmqZh8HY

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.