Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Connect_Tracks::$plugin_file is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-services/classes/class-wc-connect-tracks.php on line 20

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Connect_Account_Settings::$payment_methods_store is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-services/classes/class-wc-connect-account-settings.php on line 19

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Connect_TaxJar_Integration::$cache_time is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-services/classes/class-wc-connect-taxjar-integration.php on line 48

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Connect_TaxJar_Integration::$error_cache_time is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-services/classes/class-wc-connect-taxjar-integration.php on line 51

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Connect_Loader::$tracks is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-services/woocommerce-services.php on line 359

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Connect_Loader::$label_reports is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-services/woocommerce-services.php on line 515

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Countries::$countries is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-countries.php on line 51

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property acf_field_oembed::$width is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/includes/fields/class-acf-field-oembed.php on line 31

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property acf_field_oembed::$height is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/includes/fields/class-acf-field-oembed.php on line 32

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property acf_field_google_map::$default_values is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/includes/fields/class-acf-field-google-map.php on line 33

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property acf_field__group::$have_rows is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/includes/fields/class-acf-field-group.php on line 31

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property acf_field_clone::$cloning is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/pro/fields/class-acf-field-clone.php on line 34

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property acf_field_clone::$have_rows is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/pro/fields/class-acf-field-clone.php on line 35

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Gateway_Paypal::$testmode is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/paypal/class-wc-gateway-paypal.php on line 60

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Gateway_Paypal::$debug is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/paypal/class-wc-gateway-paypal.php on line 61

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Gateway_Paypal::$email is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/paypal/class-wc-gateway-paypal.php on line 62

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Gateway_Paypal::$receiver_email is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/paypal/class-wc-gateway-paypal.php on line 63

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Gateway_Paypal::$identity_token is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/paypal/class-wc-gateway-paypal.php on line 64

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Gateway_BACS::$instructions is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/bacs/class-wc-gateway-bacs.php on line 49

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Gateway_BACS::$account_details is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/bacs/class-wc-gateway-bacs.php on line 52

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Gateway_Cheque::$instructions is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/cheque/class-wc-gateway-cheque.php on line 41

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Gateway_COD::$instructions is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/cod/class-wc-gateway-cod.php on line 40

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Gateway_COD::$enable_for_methods is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/cod/class-wc-gateway-cod.php on line 41

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Gateway_COD::$enable_for_virtual is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/cod/class-wc-gateway-cod.php on line 42

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Gateway_Paypal::$testmode is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/paypal/class-wc-gateway-paypal.php on line 60

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Gateway_Paypal::$debug is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/paypal/class-wc-gateway-paypal.php on line 61

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Gateway_Paypal::$email is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/paypal/class-wc-gateway-paypal.php on line 62

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Gateway_Paypal::$receiver_email is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/paypal/class-wc-gateway-paypal.php on line 63

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Gateway_Paypal::$identity_token is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/paypal/class-wc-gateway-paypal.php on line 64

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Cart::$coupon_discount_totals is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/legacy/class-wc-legacy-cart.php on line 266

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Cart::$coupon_discount_tax_totals is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/legacy/class-wc-legacy-cart.php on line 266
Pre-ordered a Obutto R3Volution - Obutto <-- Bing UET Tag -->

Warning: Undefined variable $contentbg in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/themes/mad/templates/page-content.php on line 10

Pre-ordered a Obutto R3Volution

Home Forums General discussion Pre-ordered a Obutto R3Volution

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    chris
    Keymaster

Why an Obutto R3volution? Well…..

After looking over the features of other sim seats (as Playseat, CSL Seat, GT Omega, R Seat Evo, VRC1000 etc.) I discovered that all of the available rigs had one or more negative issues for me. For some it was pricing, for others it was the (lack of) sturdiness, but mostly for me it was the seat.

I’m a tall guy (190 cm and 100+ kgs) so the seat of any rig is very important for me. A seat has to be fully adjustable and above all not to narrow. But not only the seat, also the pedal plate and the mount for the steering wheel had to be highly adjustable, without losing its stability or sturdiness. Looking over the pro’s and cons of all the available rigs, I finally decided to order the Obutto R3volution yesterday.

I’m planning to mount a 55″ Samsung TV screen on the R3volution monitor stand. Perhaps 55″ is to big but I can always swap it with a 42″ screen. I’m also thinking of re-painting the rig. Okay, black is beautiful, but I was thinking of painting some parts red and blue. I already spoke with a car painter who offered to help me with this.

Currently I’m mostly playing F1 and Rally games on Xbox360 (Fanatec CSR Elite and CS Pedals on a wheelstand). But in the near future I want to change to PC. I’ll then be able to connect triple screens to the rig in order to have an even more live experience of racing games. I haven’t ordered the triple screen mounts yet but who knows maybe next year.

Still a long way till delivery (mid December I guess), but I hope it will arrive at my place before Santa does.

I’ll keep you informed of any developments.

Koppieo

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.