Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Connect_Tracks::$plugin_file is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-services/classes/class-wc-connect-tracks.php on line 20

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Connect_Account_Settings::$payment_methods_store is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-services/classes/class-wc-connect-account-settings.php on line 19

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Connect_TaxJar_Integration::$cache_time is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-services/classes/class-wc-connect-taxjar-integration.php on line 48

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Connect_TaxJar_Integration::$error_cache_time is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-services/classes/class-wc-connect-taxjar-integration.php on line 51

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Connect_Loader::$tracks is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-services/woocommerce-services.php on line 359

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Connect_Loader::$label_reports is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-services/woocommerce-services.php on line 515

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Countries::$countries is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-countries.php on line 51

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property acf_field_oembed::$width is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/includes/fields/class-acf-field-oembed.php on line 31

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property acf_field_oembed::$height is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/includes/fields/class-acf-field-oembed.php on line 32

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property acf_field_google_map::$default_values is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/includes/fields/class-acf-field-google-map.php on line 33

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property acf_field__group::$have_rows is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/includes/fields/class-acf-field-group.php on line 31

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property acf_field_clone::$cloning is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/pro/fields/class-acf-field-clone.php on line 34

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property acf_field_clone::$have_rows is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/pro/fields/class-acf-field-clone.php on line 35

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Gateway_Paypal::$testmode is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/paypal/class-wc-gateway-paypal.php on line 60

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Gateway_Paypal::$debug is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/paypal/class-wc-gateway-paypal.php on line 61

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Gateway_Paypal::$email is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/paypal/class-wc-gateway-paypal.php on line 62

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Gateway_Paypal::$receiver_email is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/paypal/class-wc-gateway-paypal.php on line 63

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Gateway_Paypal::$identity_token is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/paypal/class-wc-gateway-paypal.php on line 64

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Gateway_BACS::$instructions is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/bacs/class-wc-gateway-bacs.php on line 49

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Gateway_BACS::$account_details is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/bacs/class-wc-gateway-bacs.php on line 52

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Gateway_Cheque::$instructions is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/cheque/class-wc-gateway-cheque.php on line 41

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Gateway_COD::$instructions is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/cod/class-wc-gateway-cod.php on line 40

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Gateway_COD::$enable_for_methods is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/cod/class-wc-gateway-cod.php on line 41

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Gateway_COD::$enable_for_virtual is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/cod/class-wc-gateway-cod.php on line 42

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Gateway_Paypal::$testmode is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/paypal/class-wc-gateway-paypal.php on line 60

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Gateway_Paypal::$debug is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/paypal/class-wc-gateway-paypal.php on line 61

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Gateway_Paypal::$email is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/paypal/class-wc-gateway-paypal.php on line 62

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Gateway_Paypal::$receiver_email is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/paypal/class-wc-gateway-paypal.php on line 63

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Gateway_Paypal::$identity_token is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/paypal/class-wc-gateway-paypal.php on line 64

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Cart::$coupon_discount_totals is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/legacy/class-wc-legacy-cart.php on line 266

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WC_Cart::$coupon_discount_tax_totals is deprecated in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/legacy/class-wc-legacy-cart.php on line 266

Deprecated: Return type of Requests_Cookie_Jar::offsetExists($key) should either be compatible with ArrayAccess::offsetExists(mixed $offset): bool, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-includes/Requests/Cookie/Jar.php on line 63

Deprecated: Return type of Requests_Cookie_Jar::offsetGet($key) should either be compatible with ArrayAccess::offsetGet(mixed $offset): mixed, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-includes/Requests/Cookie/Jar.php on line 73

Deprecated: Return type of Requests_Cookie_Jar::offsetSet($key, $value) should either be compatible with ArrayAccess::offsetSet(mixed $offset, mixed $value): void, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-includes/Requests/Cookie/Jar.php on line 89

Deprecated: Return type of Requests_Cookie_Jar::offsetUnset($key) should either be compatible with ArrayAccess::offsetUnset(mixed $offset): void, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-includes/Requests/Cookie/Jar.php on line 102

Deprecated: Return type of Requests_Cookie_Jar::getIterator() should either be compatible with IteratorAggregate::getIterator(): Traversable, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-includes/Requests/Cookie/Jar.php on line 111

Deprecated: Return type of Requests_Utility_CaseInsensitiveDictionary::offsetExists($key) should either be compatible with ArrayAccess::offsetExists(mixed $offset): bool, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-includes/Requests/Utility/CaseInsensitiveDictionary.php on line 40

Deprecated: Return type of Requests_Utility_CaseInsensitiveDictionary::offsetGet($key) should either be compatible with ArrayAccess::offsetGet(mixed $offset): mixed, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-includes/Requests/Utility/CaseInsensitiveDictionary.php on line 51

Deprecated: Return type of Requests_Utility_CaseInsensitiveDictionary::offsetSet($key, $value) should either be compatible with ArrayAccess::offsetSet(mixed $offset, mixed $value): void, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-includes/Requests/Utility/CaseInsensitiveDictionary.php on line 68

Deprecated: Return type of Requests_Utility_CaseInsensitiveDictionary::offsetUnset($key) should either be compatible with ArrayAccess::offsetUnset(mixed $offset): void, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-includes/Requests/Utility/CaseInsensitiveDictionary.php on line 82

Deprecated: Return type of Requests_Utility_CaseInsensitiveDictionary::getIterator() should either be compatible with IteratorAggregate::getIterator(): Traversable, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-includes/Requests/Utility/CaseInsensitiveDictionary.php on line 91
Love my R3V! - Obutto <-- Bing UET Tag -->

Warning: Undefined variable $contentbg in /home3/obuttoco/public_html/wp-content/themes/mad/templates/page-content.php on line 10

Love my R3V!

Home Forums General discussion Love my R3V!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    chris
    Keymaster

I bought my R3V mid November 2012 and since then it’s been a racing sim rig, flight cockpit, and now it’s a pure FPS setup and yeah, for a while it was all three at the same time. In a few months I’m sure I’ll change it again. One things for sure though, I’ll never go back to a desk again.

Every time I say to myself, man I should put this thing over there, I look and there are bolt holes, mounting plates, etc. A little flat black paint and a few new bolts from Lowe’s and it’s brand new every time I change it.

If I had to name just one thing that I liked best about the Obutto it’s the incredible flexibility of the platform. It’s rock solid and comfortable and has easily adjusted to every configuration I’ve thrown at it. After looking at the competition it’s easy to see that they are all very specific to the game/sim/genre. I need a ton of flexibility as my tastes rotate from game to game, genre to genre. Anything else would have just ended up in the corner after a few months, but the R3V has kept up with me without a single mod or drilled hole etc. Amazing considering how often I change it and what I’ve asked from it.

I found out that when I play FPS for long hours with the KB tray pulled over in front of me that I had sore shoulders and needed arm rests. Funny thing that, I looked around at my parts and turns out that I could mount the Flight Stick arm and the Throttle arm to each side of the seat frame folded back against the seat. Once I covered the top flat metal surface in something soft they made perfect adjustable height elbow rests.

I know most people don’t change their rig as often as I do, but for me it’s an enjoyable part of the hobby and a satisfying part of the fun. There are a lot of great games out there in various genres and I enjoy playing them all.

I mean every time I think of something new, it’s like someone else had already been there done that and I have everything I need already on hand waiting for the turn of a wrench.

Love my R3V! Thanks Chris!

i7 3770K, SSDs, 680GTX
    Buttkicker Gamer 2
    *Obutto R3Volution*
    G110, G13, G700, G27
    ASUS VG278HE 3D/144Mhz
    2x ASUS VE278Q

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.